- Burundi Meeting the medical, spiritual and educational needs of families, and providing HIV/AIDS awareness, screening and aftercare. Administering vital vaccinations and nutrition to children.
- DR Congo Working in schools and orphanages of the High Plateau of Eastern DRC. Most are refugees / survivors from the Genocide war.
- Eswatini (Swaziland ) Giving women the help needed to get out of the cycle of poverty by making and selling local crafts or produce. Linking our Christmas Shoebox Appeal to growth in the community.
- Kenya Alongside a local church, we are meeting the needs of a community in sanitation, water and education projects.
- Lesotho Bringing help to orphans and those with HIV/AIDS in rural mountainous Lesotho. Working with the local shepherd boys to give them a basic education.
- Mozambique Assisting local childrens centres in care for marginalised children and orphans. Also providing next step housing for when they become young adults.
- Malawi Working in Phalombe, one of the poorest regions of Malawi to bring genuine hope for the future. Addressing income generation, self help groups and early childhood education.
- Rwanda Helping local education authorities in providing quality education, through direct action. Also working with genocide survivors in bringing fresh hope.
Eastern Europe & Post Soviet Union States
- Albania one of the poorest countries in Eastern Europe, and the latest recipient of TEAM HOPE Christmas Shoeboxes. We work with partners in both Tropoje and Durres, helping vulnerable children.
- Belarus Team Hope have once again begun sending Christmas Shoebox gifts to some of the most vulnerable children in Belarus, where suffering is still part of daily life.
- Kosovo is one of the newest countries on the world map, reaching across an ever changing chart that is Europe. Distributing Christmas Shoebox gifts through local partnerships.
- Moldova Through education and employment sectors, we are helping girls/women who are at risk to re-establish themselves back into society. Also teaching next generation children of the risks posed.
- Romania Providing HIV/AIDS care, and care for street children and orphans in Western Romania. Also running social care programmes for the most needy & elderly with agri projects.
- Transnistria Enabling a local dynamic partner organisation to address some of the needs of their community, in the poorest country in Europe.
- Ukraine Bringing practical care to street children in Odessa and further afield, helping families in the surrounding rural villages. Also running rescue programmes for the most vulnerable children.
In addition, our Christmas Shoebox Appeal sends your shoebox gifts from Ireland to children in almost all of these countries