As a charity seeking donations from the public Team Hope aims to comply with the ICTR (Irish Charities Tax Reform) Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising
- Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness.
- We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in Team Hope.
- We promise we will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes.
We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors, will:
- Be informed of the organisation’s mission, and of the way the organisation intends to use donated resources.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on the organisation’s governing board, and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Have access to the organisation’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with professionally.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers or employees of the organisation
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if the organisation intends to share the mailing lists with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of the organisation.